top of page

Tenant Services


In the event that you have been served with an Eviction Notice, we can advise you on what to do next. If you feel that the Eviction Notice was not served correctly or written correctly contact us for advice.


We can also represent you in court if any possession claims are issued against you.


Got a problem with a Landlord? 



Court Advice

Tenant Services:

Dispute Resolution

Eviction Advice

Court Advice

Counter Claims

Open Government Licence V3.0 United Kingdom
Some information on this page is from


It is imperative that you and your Landlord have an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement, this makes the process much easier and it will stipulate what happens when the Landlord wants you to leave.


An Eviction Notice needs to be extremely precise. A Section 21 Notice has to give you 2 months to leave, where as a Section 8 Notice can give you a minimum 2 weeks (but could be 2 months, depending on the grounds stipulated). 

A Notice of any kind, be that Possession or Eviction, also needs to be issued correctly. Either sent to you by hand, by first class mail, or by a third party. It is important that your Landlord has 2 items of proof that the notice was received by you - either; a witness statement, post office receipt, delivery confirmation, signed delivery, or/and a photograph.

If you have received a Notice of any kind, please give us a call and we have a look at the Notice and advise you on what you can do next.





Is your Landlord pressing for Rent that you do not owe? Did you have to pay for maintenance, when your Tenancy Agreement says the Landlord should? If you are having any on-going disputes with your Landlord, we can advise you on what action to take next.

With most disputes, we will work with you and your Landlord to try to come to an agreement that suits you.

Contact us today if you need any help with disputes, if you have been served a notice of any kind, if you think the Notice has not been served correctly, or if you believe you are being wrongfully Evicted from your home.

bottom of page