Settlement - Apply to Settle in the UK

Home > Services > UK Immigration > Settlement


Settlement is known as ILR, Indefinite Leave to Remain 

Open Government Licence V3.0 United Kingdom
Some information on this page is from


If you need to apply for Permanent Residence or Settlement in the UK, we can assist you in preparing your application. Settlement status in the UK is known as Indefinite Leave to Remain [ILR].


If you are in the UK with temporary status on the basis of marriage, as a student, in a working category, as a dependent relative or other category and meet the criteria for settlement in the UK, we will prepare and submit your application for you.


Settlement Applications 

We can also submit a Settlement application for you if you came to the UK as a spouse or fiancee of a person settled in the UK and the marriage has subsequently broken down because you have suffered domestic violence or based on exceptional compassionate grounds.

Please note that before you can apply for Settlement you will need to demonstrate knowledge of language and life in the UK. You will also need to pass the Life in the UK test and the B1 speaking and listening.


We also specialise in All Visas Types, Citizenship and Appeals.

AM Law Solicitors Ltd - 10 Years | Est: 2008
AM Law Solicitors
Foxhall Lodge
Foxhall Road
Phone: 0115 845 6583
Open: 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Open Government Licence V3.0 United Kingdom
The Solicitors Regulation Authority AM Law Solicitors 573577

AM Law Solicitors is a trading name of AM Law Solicitors Ltd, a limited company registered in England and Wales #8034677. Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority #573577. Information on this website is from under the Open Government LicenceWebsite Verified by Norton. Website designed by Philip Isherwood.